Machine Operator (Rotating Swing Shift)
Advanced Personnel Resources in Greensboro, NC
- Industry: Manufacturing - Others
- Type: Full Time
- Start machines, monitor operations, and make adjustments as needed.
- Produce high quality parts and perform the necessary steps as identify by the work order.
- Inspect products to ensure that specifications are met and to determine if machines need adjustment.
- Ensure that the machine cycle is maintained.
- Inspect machinery to determine whether repairs are needed.
- Record information about work completed and machine settings.
- Complete end of shift documentation and production card to accurately reflect production numbers and required reporting information.
- Perform a handover to the on coming operator at the end of the shift to transfer production and part quality information from shift to shift.
- Adjust machine heating mechanisms, tensions, and speeds to produce specified products.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven record of good attendance.
- At least 2 years of recent machine operation experience.
- Capable of reading and understanding work instructions and safety documents.
- Physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending, and reaching. Ability to lift 50 pounds (for short bursts).
Starting pay is $12-12.50/hr.
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Greensboro, NC!